Terms & Conditions
1. Age and Responsibility : To purchase any Product from the Website you must be aged at least 18 years of age. You understand that by purchasing a Product from the Website you are fully responsible for paying Tegology or Tegstove for that Product.
2. Registration : Registration is not required if you simply want to browse through the Website.
Registration is required if you wish to purchase a Product from the Website. Purchasing on our Website service is only intended for use by those resident in areas that recognize the CE and ANSI standards that our stoves are produced to comply with. Please ensure the country you intend using the stove recognize these standards, we will not be held responsible for any losses due to use or attempting to use or import any of our products area not recognising these standards. In order to complete the registration process and to open an account with us, you must choose a User ID and password. Tegology or Tegstove may restrict your chosen User ID or password. When registering, you will be asked to provide information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details. All information supplied by you must be true, complete, accurate and offered in good faith and not the confidential property of others or in violation of any other third party’s rights. We will only use your information in accordance with our privacy statement. Tegstove and Tegology does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website. Information sent over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as it is subject to possible interception or loss or possible alteration. You understand and agree to assume the security risk for any information you provide using the Website. We are not responsible for any information sent over the internet and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any information sent by you to us or any information sent by us to you over the internet. You are solely and fully responsible for all actions taken under your account. You agree to use the Website and to purchase any Product from the Website using your own User ID and password only. You must make all reasonable efforts to keep your password safe and you agree not to disclose it to any other person or permit, either directly or indirectly, any other person to utilise your User ID or password or account. You agree to immediately notify Tegology and Tegstove of any unauthorised use of your User ID and/or password and/or account or of any other unauthorised breach of security. Tegology and Tegstove reserves the right to refuse to accept your application for registration and/or to suspend or terminate your account without prior notice or reason at any time at its sole discretion.
3. Use of the Website You may only download, display or print part of the Website in order to obtain information about Tegstove and Tegology products and services or to order Products, you may not download, display or print any part of the Website for any other commercial purposes. You agree not to use the Website or the Products for or in connection with any of the following activities:
- Harassing, harming or abusing another person, or contacting, advertising, soliciting, selling to any other person without their prior written consent or transmitting or relaying spam;
- Accessing or using the Website or purchasing Products from the Website in and from jurisdictions which restricts or prohibits same by local law;
- Transmitting material which may cause harm to Tegstove or any other party’s computer systems, including but not limited to any material which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or the operation of the Website;
- In any manner which; could damage, disable, overload, flood, mail-bomb, crash or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and/or enjoyment of the Website. In particular, you will not post or transmit to or from the Website any unlawful, harassing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, hateful, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law;
- Accessing data or materials not intended for your use; logging into a server or account which you are not authorised to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; or impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting their identity or affiliation in any way;
- Attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Website, or any accounts, computer systems and networks connected to any Tegology or Tegstove website, through hacking, password miming or any other means; or
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting by any means any program material or information (including without limitation email address or details of other users) from the Website or monitoring, mirroring or copying any content of the Website without the prior written consent of Tegology or Tegstove.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
6. Availability Although Tegstove and Tegology endeavors to ensure the Website is available at all times, there may be occasions when interruption to the Website may occur, e.g. to allow maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs to take place, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond our control. You agree that Tegology and Tegstove shall not be liable to you for any loss incurred by you resulting from the modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of any content and data you submit to the Website and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
7. Links to Third Party Website The Website contains links to third party websites. Tegology and Tegstove does not own or control such third party websites and only provides links to other locations on the internet, this is for information purposes. The fact that Tegology and Tegstove provide a link to a third party site does not mean Tegstove and Tegology endorses, authorizes or sponsors that site. Tegstove and Tegology reserve the right at any time to terminate a link to a third party site. Your use of third party sites is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those sites. Access to any third party site through the Website is at your own risk. Tegstove and Tegology shall have no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy of any information, data, opinions or statements made on any third party site or the security of any link or communication with the site. We have not verified the content of any such sites.
8. Use in United Kingdom Only The Website is controlled and operated by Tegstove and Tegology from its offices within the United Kingdom. The Website has been specifically designed for use in the United Kingdom. Tegology and Tegstove cannot guarantee that the Website or the information or Products or services offered thereon complies with or is appropriate for use in other jurisdictions and Tegology and Tegstove make no representation that the Website is appropriate or suitable for use in countries other than the United Kingdom. If you choose to access the Website from other locations outside of the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with local laws and to the extent local laws are applicable.
THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE TO ALL USERS “AS IS” AND, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE PRODUCTS ARE MADE AVAILABLE WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TEGOLOGY AND TEGSTOVE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR UNDERTAKINGS ABOUT THE PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). TEGSTOVE AND TEGOLOGY MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR UNDERTAKINGS THAT THE WEBSITE, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND FURTHERMORE ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INFECTION BY COMPUTER VIRUS, BUG, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORISED ACCESS, INTERVENTION, ALTERATION OR USE, FRAUD, THEFT, TECHNICAL FAILURE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY, OR ANY EVENT OR OCCURRENCE BEYOND THE CONTROL OF CALOR, WHICH CORRUPTS OR EFFECTS THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS AND THE INTEGRITY OR PROPER CONDUCT OF ANY ASPECT OF THE WEBSITE. ALL USE BY YOU OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND FOR ALL RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM, YOUR DOWNLOADING OR USING OF, OR REFERRING TO OR RELYING ON THE FACILITIES, SERVICE, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TEGOLOGY AND TEGSTOVE AND PROVIDERS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORK SERVICES TO TEGSTOVE AND TEGOLOGY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WITH RESPECT THERETO, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHER GROUNDS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TEGOLOGY AND TEGSTOVE SHALL BE DEEMED TO ALTER THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, OR TO CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
14. Pricing and Payment Any prices, quotations and descriptions made or referred to on the Website are provisional, do not constitute an offer and may be withdrawn or revised at any time prior to our express acceptance of your service request. All prices stated on the Website are in pounds sterling (£) and unless otherwise specified are exclusive of VAT and any other applicable tax or duty and any delivery charges. VAT is charged at the current rate. Tegstove and Tegology reserve the right to change prices and the delivery charges stated on the Website at any time and without notice. Tegstove and Tegology accept payment for the Products by the following payment methods only:
- You pre-order via the Tegstove prior to production through our Crowd-funding campaign at Indiegogo.com, when the Crowd-funding is completed payment will be able to be made through Pay-pal.
15. Delivery While we will set out approximate delivery timescales on the Website and in our confirmatory email, we do not guarantee any specific delivery times or dates and shall not be liable to you in respect of any delays or failure to meet any and all delivery timescales. In the event that there is any such delay or failure to meet delivery timescales, you should contact ask@Tegology.com You should also ensure that the delivery address specified on our confirmatory email is correct and should you should notify us immediately if there are any inaccuracies in the delivery address. You may be subject to additional delivery charges in the event that you wish to change your delivery address after submitting a service request; before your Product(s) have been delivered to your delivery address. We do not retain credit/debit card information on our web servers after the transaction has been completed. Therefore you will need to enter your details each time you wish to purchase Products on the Website.
16. Right of Cancellation If you are a consumer (i.e. if you are a natural person who, as regards a distance contract, is acting for purposes which are outside your trade, business or profession) then, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have a right to cancel your contract for the purchase of the Products without giving a reason within a period of seven (7) working days from the date the contract was formed. If you wish to cancel the contract in such a way, you must send notice in writing to email@example.com requesting cancellation of the contract within such seven (7) working day period. In such circumstances, you shall be responsible for the direct cost of returning the Product(s) to Tegology and Tegstove.
(d) Legality Nothing contained on the Website is a promotion for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorised by law. Tegstove and Tegology respect and aim to protect third party intellectual property rights. If you believe that the Website or any Product available thereon constitutes or may constitute an infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights, please contact ask@Tegology.com immediately.